With MerchantAd.com’s Inspection Service, you can order services from professional 3rd party inspectors and inspection companies directly on the Internet at The MerchantAd.com, inspector will visit the manufacturing and/or port facilities anywhere in and make reports including pictures to certify that the goods being produced and shipped reach quality standards.
- Types of inspections generally offered:
- Initial Production Inspection During Production Inspection Final Random Inspection Container Loading Check Factory Audit.
How to use
How does the Inspection Service work
1. The inspection company will notify the buyer and the seller via email after receiving the inspection request.
2. The seller provides an appointment application form and other materials to schedule an appointment for the on-site check.
3. If there are special inspection requirements, the buyer can reply to the inspection email with their requirements included.
4. The inspector will perform the on-site inspection according to the scheduled appointment time. (Note: The seller must have at least 80% of the products finished and packaged before the goods are inspected.)
5. The inspection company issues the inspection report.
6. The buyer can view or download the inspection report online.
Provides ongoing tracking and reporting of production progress.
- Low-cost pricing
- Fast service
- Detailed report
- Keep up-to-date on production
- Reduce risk of order delays
- View product details before shipment
Call to confirm production status
Periodic phone call
On-site check (one visit)
All cartons Visual check
Packaging, shipping mark and inner carton marking checks
as low as
Independently conducted by professional third-party service providers. Our partners visit the manufacturing facilities and randomly check products against order specifications.
- Independent 3rd party
- Professional inspectors
- Check for product conformity
- Reduce risk of quality issues
- Enjoy MerchantAd lower price
Level S-3 Level G-I Level G-II
USD 118.00 USD 168.00 178.00 USD 258.00 188.00 - 218.00 USD 268.00
On-site check (one visit)
Workmanship Check (pcs) ≤ 50 ≤500 ≤500
Function Check (pcs 1 3 3
Contract Product Quality (pcs) 3 3 10
Conformity Check (pcs) 3 3 3
Quantity Verification All All All
Service Time (hour) ≤2 ≤8 ≤8
How it Works
Add the service to your Trade Assurance Order
- 1. Place a trade assurance order. After you have entered the seller's email address you can choose to add the Production Monitoring & Inspection service.
- 2. If you have already placed a Trade Assurance order you can go to your order details page and add Production Monitoring & Inspection service there.
*Service availability depends on the location of your seller and order type.
2 Complete payment
3 Service provided
- 1. Inspection details confirmed with buyers and sellers via email.
- 2. Inspection performed on-site.
- 3. Inspection report provided within 24 hours.
4 Check report online
- Go to your order details page to view the inspection report.
5 Review service
- Learn about Factory Audits, join the competition and win
- Time Limits for Inspection Transactions
- MerchantAd.com Inspection Transactions Dispute Rules
- How does the Inspection Service work
- How does payment work for the Inspection Service
- How do I leave feedback for my inspection order